Your days on the beach, baseball games and the camping trips are some of the times when a pop up canopy comes to the rescue. These canopy tents are mainly portable rain and sun protectors, which are now available in so many sizes. Most of the features will include sidewalls, mosquito nets, and wheels for that added dose of portability. The best ever canopy sets are quicker to set up and can withstand the inhospitable weather. It will also pack down to your favorite compact size, which can fit most of the trucks of your cars.
The most common types of theme all:
Now, before you head towards the much needed 10×10 canopy, it is mandatory to check in with the material types. These types are categorized under polyurethane, polyethylene, vinyl and polyester. Each material is known for having its share of pros and cons to watch out for, along with the higher price range for some of the selected categories. The purpose of the canopy and the most common use will help in determining the right material type.
Polyurethane is one option to look into:
Most of the canopy manufacturers are presenting their items with a Polyurethane resin coat. It will offer some much needed sun and water protection. The coat will cover the polyester or some heavy canvas materials. Polyurethane will further add some weight but generally speaking, it is quite lighter than the vinyl counterparts.
Moreover, this material is going to cost you quite less than the vinyl or thee polyethylene canopies. You will get a good balance between price and durability of these items.
Head on with the Polyethylene:
Polyethylene is also noted as a common plastic found in plastic bottles and plastic bags. These materials are durable, and can help in creating some weather resistant canopies.
- The items are noted to be waterproof and will present the best UV protection. On the other hand, the materials are light in weight.
- Polyethylene is also known to be a flammable object. So, the manufacturers will typically treat this material with the chemical flame retardant.
- These Polyethylene canopiesare great for those in need of regular outdoor protection and you can pack them in your vehicles.
- The outdoor vendors and camping enthusiasts are the ones who will get highly benefitted from such canopies.
- Some of the models will further have sidewalls, for some extra payments. the main goal is to add that high level of protection around here.
The other options available:
Polyester is one water resistant item and will present the much needed UV protection, even though not much like the other options mentioned already. It is light in weight and also relatively durable. Then you have vinyl resin, which will add an extra dose of UV protection and waterproofing at the same time.
So, make sure to check out all the materials first before investing money on the best canopies in town.