◼️ If you want to achieve the goal, you must combine a good routine with an eating plan.
Just as there are no magic diets to lose weight, there is no formula that helps us gain muscle easily. In fact, it is more complicated and depends on each organism. There are those who lift a weight and grow muscle fast, and there are those who find it harder to do it. If you want to achieve the goal, you must combine a good routine with a meal plan.
It’s not about eating just for eating, because if we don’t do it correctly, instead of gaining muscle, we will gain weight. These are some tips that can help you.
1. Eat many times a day. You must get a minimum of 6-7 daily meals, which are the three main ones, and 3 or 4 snacks distributed throughout the day, depending on your schedules. Ideally, after a strong meal, you shouldn’t take more than three hours to eat again. And after a snack you shouldn’t spend more than two hours before eating a meal again. If you don’t eat, your blood sugar levels decrease and, as your brain needs it all day to be able to work, the body will look for where to draw energy from, and will resort to your muscle: serious mistake! Get used to not skip any food, even if you are not hungry.
2. You need to consume more calories than you spend, but of good quality. It’s not about eating proteins like crazy, because the excess of proteins also becomes fat. Ideally, there should be a ratio between carbohydrates and proteins. How many proteins do you need to climb muscle? Ideally 2 grams per kilogram of weight. That is, if you weigh 70 kg, you would have to consume 140 grams of protein. Some examples: a steak of 100 grams are 28 g of protein, two eggs 14 grams, and a can of tuna are 29 grams. Carbohydrates can be obtained from rice, pasta, oats, bread and tortilla.
3. First the protein and then the rest. Quite the opposite for those who want to lose weight. It’s recommended that you eat your stew or meat first, and in the end the salads or soups. We don’t want you to fill up before you finish the most important thing.
4. Many calories, in little volume. If you have trouble eating so much, you can prepare smoothies or smoothies with almond or coconut milk, fruit, amaranth or oatmeal and honey. Also try to consume foods that, in a small amount, have a lot of energy, such as: nuts, almonds, dehydrated fruit, granolas.
5. Never stop training. The best exercise to increase volume is strength, preferably lifting weights. It’s important to combine it with adequate rest, as it is while we sleep when the body repairs the damage caused to the muscle fibers, favoring both recovery and growth.