One of the biggest and most stable financial institutions in the country is Pacific Service Credit Union. The credit union provides several different personal loan products to meet your financial needs. PacificServices.org is where it advertises its services.
Finding the ideal lender is essential because there are numerous factors to take into account when applying for a loan. It might be difficult to know where to turn when there are so many options available. One alternative that has been garnering a lot of attention recently is Pacific Service Credit Union. But is this lender right for you? To help you decide, here is a deeper look at what they have to offer.
We made the decision to examine more closely at the terms and conditions and website of Pacific Service Credit Union. We made some fascinating discoveries. Here is a summary of what we discovered.
- Personal loan interest rates range from 7.49% to 18.99%.
- There are 36 to 60 month loan terms available.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could change.
- The borrower’s credit criteria determine the loan’s interest rates, maximum term, and loan amount.
Pacific Service Credit Union: What is It?
The Pacific Service Credit Union, one of the oldest companies that provides personal loans for home equity, vehicle loans, mortgage loans, and other things, has been in operation for 86 years. Pacific Service Credit Union has many offices and operates out of Walnut Creek, California. The company’s phone number is (888) 858-6878, and its email address is [email protected]
The credit union has a B- rating from BBB but is not accredited. Despite having no reviews, the company has had two complaints in the last three years.
How Does This Company Work?
One of the biggest credit unions in the nation, Pacific Service offers services to a variety of local and international customers. Their members have quick access to their accounts anywhere in the world thanks to their convenient ATM and branch network, mobile app, and mobile website.
You only need to open an account to get started; there are no membership fees to pay. Your social security number or individual tax ID number, as well as a current state-issued ID (such as a valid ID card or driver’s license), should be at the ready.
The majority of government-issued identification documents, such as driver’s licenses and state-issued ID cards, as well as U.S. passports and military IDs on occasion, are accepted by the credit union.
How To Qualify for Pacific Service Credit Union
Membership in Pacific Service Credit Union is open to the following groups:
- Anyone who resides in Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, Marin, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, or Sonoma counties (California), or who works there, worships there, or goes to school there.
- The spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandkids, nephews, nieces, and cousins of an active member of Pacific Service CU.
- Household members, including roommates, of a current Pacific Service CU member.
- Those who work for a company, corporation, group, association, or other legal body that is now based in one of the aforementioned counties.
- Employees of a company we work with.
- Employees that routinely work for businesses that are clients of Pacific Service Credit Union, such as temporary workers, independent contractors working on assignment for PG&E, and staff members of vendors connected to Corestaff.
- Those who work for or are employed by public or commercial energy-related organizations in California or Texas
Pacific Service Credit Union Reviews
Despite not being recognized by BBB, Pacific Service Credit Union has been given a B- rating by the agency. Additionally, over the past three years, the company has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews.
Here are some reviews:
Initial Complaint 04/13/2022
Complaint Type: Problems with Product/ServiceStatus: UnansweredMore info
How Much Does This Company Charge?
Personal loans are available at Pacific Service Credit Union with interest rates ranging from 7.49% to 18.99%. You can select a repayment strategy that works for you, with durations of up to 60 months. Their lowest rate is 7.49% APR, but depending on your creditworthiness at the time of application, your rate can be higher.
For example, a loan with a monthly payment of $1,000 at 7.49% APR for 36 months would be $31.10.
Is There A Pre-Payment Penalty?
Unfortunately, there was no information about fees to be found on the Pacific Service Credit Union website.
How Does It Affect Your Credit?
It’s vital to check your credit score as you start the loan application process to discover what interest rates and terms you might be eligible for. A soft credit pull used to check your credit score beforehand has no impact on your credit score.
When you are ready to move forward with the loan application, the lender will do a hard credit check to obtain a complete picture of your credit history and provide you with final rates. Remember that your credit score will be affected by these hard queries, which are frequent when you search for loans.
How To Cancel It?
It’s critical to have confidence in your choice while considering a personal loan. There is no way to stop or undo a transaction once the money has been deposited into your account. Therefore, before continuing, make sure your decision is one you are happy with. This will help you steer clear of any future postponements or changes.
Are you having trouble making ends meet? Here are some ideas that could put you back on the right road.
Although managing your money might be challenging, these three tips can help you get your finances in order.
- The first step is to set and follow a budget. This will assist you in maintaining financial discipline and ensuring that you are making the most effective use of your money.
- Second, talking to a financial expert can assist you gain understanding of your particular circumstance and create a strategy that works for you.
- And lastly, try not to stress too much about debt. Many businesses are open to collaborating with clients to develop a more affordable payment schedule. Contact their customer service department to learn more.
Pacific Service Credit Union: Is It Legit?
The Pacific Service Credit Union has been providing its members with a comprehensive range of financial products and services since 1930. The BBB, however, only gives the business a B- rating and does not accredit it.
When it comes to making significant purchases or consolidating debt, loans can be quite useful, but it is crucial that you conduct thorough research before signing any documents. You can be sure you’re receiving the greatest price by comparing interest rates and client testimonials. By doing this, you can stay away from borrowing money that you cannot afford.
Do you know pacificservice.org? Post a review and your experience below!
Thank you for reading!
Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union Review
The Pacific Service Credit Union has been offering a variety of financial products and services to meet the needs of its members since 1930. The BBB does not accredit the business, despite having a B- rating with them.