A tax relief company called StopIRSDebt provides tax aid to individuals and businesses in all 50 states (as well as Washington, DC). The company was founded in 2001.
StopIRSDebt.com has helped a lot of people reduce their tax debt (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, etc.). Taxpayers can expect assistance from the IRS and state tax authorities at StopIRSDebt.com.
StopIRSDebt will help you if the IRS goes after your salary or savings accounts in addition to providing a range of tax debt services.
The normal price range for a tax relief service is between $1,500 and $2,500. Call for a specific fee because each client’s IRS problems may be different. In 2001, StopIRSDebt.com was established in order to assist people in locating solutions to their IRS problems.
- Your case might be handled by a CPA, an attorney, or an enrolled agent. For complicated situations, they have a staff of tax attorneys and CPAs ready, and for simple ones, they have enrolled agents.
- A $20,000 minimum tax debt. Those who owe at least $20,000 in unpaid taxes are the only ones who can use StopIRSDebt.
- The standard cost is $3,000. The cost of StopIRSDebt.com’s services varies depending on how complicated each case is.
- If you are dissatisfied with their services, their staff may give you a refund or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- No retainer charge. A retainer is not required to begin working on your case.
- State tax relief. It also provides tax debt relief for state tax debt.
- They don’t charge retainer fees.
- Pays on a schedule that works for you.
- The business has enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs on staff.
- Requirements for tax debt are higher than typical.
- A limited money-back guarantee is offered.
How Much Does StopIRSDebt Cost?
The particulars of your case will determine how much you’ll have to pay in attorney costs in order to pay off your IRS debt. According to StopIRSDebt, customers might anticipate paying, on average, about $3,000.
What Payment Options Does It Offer?
You are not compelled to pay them in full up front due to their flexible payment options.
Does StopIRSDebt Offer A Money-Back Guarantee?
StopIRSDebt appreciates your enjoyment. If you are unhappy with their services, they provide a money-back guarantee. Visit their website for more details on the terms and restrictions of the return policy.
Does This Company Require A Retainer Charge?
If you utilize StopIRSDebt to pay off your IRS debt, no retainer charge is required. By using StopIRSDebt as soon as possible, you can start saving money right away.
How Much Does It Consider As A Minimum Tax Debt?
All debts must be paid in full to the IRS, however taxpayers who are having financial difficulties do have options. StopIRSDebt will only consider clients with tax debts of at least $20,000.
Which Types Of Customers Does StopIRSDebt Accept?
Taxes are something that no one enjoys, whether they are paid for personal or professional reasons. A business called StopIRSDebt specializes in helping clients get the necessary tax relief.
Can StopIRSDebt Handle Cases That Are Currently Not Collectible?
The IRS came to the conclusion that you don’t have enough money or assets to pay your taxes. This circumstance is referred to as “current not collectible” or “CNC”. Those with CNC status receive assistance from StopIRSDebt in their discussions with the IRS. They assert that they will take up the CNC lawsuit regardless of when it expires.
How Are Installment Agreement Cases Handled At StopIRSDebt?
They will work with you to create a manageable installment plan even when there is no chance of default on your end. They are willing to help because they are aware of how challenging IRS debt may be.
StopIRSDebt has many positive aspects, however it isn’t transparent enough. It is inconvenient that StopIRSDebt withholds the identities of its key personnel or its corporate identity, keeping clients in the dark as to who they might contact for support with their tax relief.