A company called Tax Debt Group is dedicated to assisting both individuals and businesses in resolving their tax debt problems. Their team is made up of seasoned tax experts who deal with the IRS on their clients’ behalf.
While some clients have enjoyed working with Tax Debt Group, other clients have reported varying degrees of success. While some have complimented the business for their expertise and ability to help them lower their tax obligation, others have criticized it for charging high fees and providing poor service.
It’s crucial to remember that handling tax debt problems may be a difficult and drawn-out process, so it’s usual for clients to experience some frustration along the way. Overall, Tax Debt Group seems to be a reliable business with experience assisting consumers with their tax issues. But, before choosing whether or not to deal with any financial service provider, it’s crucial to conduct your homework.
Tax Debt Group Overview
Tax Debt Group assists people in managing their debt as a provider of debt management services. Some of the services they provide to those who are having financial difficulties include counseling, negotiating, submitting an appeal, and developing a payment schedule. Their lengthy history of offering effective customer service is one of their key selling features. Their extensive programs could be able to reduce interest rates or combine debt into a payment plan with a lesser monthly payment. If you need debt relief, it’s crucial to consider all your choices before signing up for a program like Tax Debt Group.
Benefits & Drawbacks
- Below-average minimum tax debt requirement.
- Low standard fees.
- Offers a variety of payment alternatives.
- CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax lawyers work for the firm.
- The business charges retainer fees.
- There is no a money back guarantee.
- For simpler instances, this organization also uses enrolled agents in addition to tax attorneys, CPAs, and other professionals.
- The minimal requirements set by this company is lower than that of the majority of tax relief organizations, which is $3,500 in tax debt.
- Depending on how complicated their case is, clients may be charged up to $1,500 for this service.
- Fees for this business range from $500 to $10,000.
- You must pay a retainer charge while hiring Tax Debt Group Tax Relief.
- The organization also provides debt relief for state tax obligations.
FAQs About Tax Debt Group
How Much Does This Company Charge For Its Tax Relief Services?
Their prices range from $1,500 to $10,000, with the typical client shelling out $1,500.
What Payment Options Does Tax Debt Group Offer?
You are not need to pay a large sum up front because the payment choices are flexible here.
Is There A Money-Back Guarantee?
Tax Debt Group does not offer a money-back guarantee.
Does This Company Charge A Retainer?
For the services of Tax Debt Group, there is a $100 retainer.
Is There A Minimum Tax Debt That Tax Debt Group Will Consider?
If you owe less than $3,500 in back taxes, you could find it more advantageous to take out a debt consolidation loan or seek credit counseling.
Types Of Tax Cases That Are Handled By Tax Debt Group
This company handles the following tax issues:
- Currently not Collectible Cases
- Cases of Installment Agreement
- Tax levy and asset seizure
- Bank account levy
- Unpaid tax debt
- Debt dispute
- Call from a revenue officer
- Tax lien
- Tax Audit
- Refund Not Filed
- Income Garnishment
What Type Of Customers Does This Company Consider?
Unlike some other tax specialists, businesses with at least $30,000 in revenue should contact Tax Debt Group for help with company tax resolution.
Can They Help You With Cases That Are Currently Not Collectible?
When the IRS has determined that you cannot repay your tax debt with your assets or income, Tax Debt Group takes into account all CNC cases, regardless of their expiration date.
What Type Of Installment Agreement Cases Does Tax Debt Group Consider?
Even if there is no possibility of default, the Tax Debt Group will take into account installment agreements.
Does Tax Debt Group Have Staff To Provide In-House Services?
- Certified Public Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Tax Attorneys
- Those that take part in the annual filing season
Tax Debt Group
Tax Debt Group
Tax Debt Group Review
Tax Debt Group was established in 2015 and offers tax relief services to both individuals and companies in all 50 states.
Their offerings include getting tax liens, garnishing wages, freezing bank accounts, submitting unfiled tax returns, obtaining current uncollectible cases.
You should carefully consider all of your options, including Tax Debt Group, before signing up for any program.
User Review( votes)